Ayurvedic Benefits Of Shonitamrutham Kashayam
Any Information you see will be valuable to someone today. Please share and Stay Connected.
Shonitamrutham Kashayam is a herbal decoction beneficial in treating various skin disorders. The kashayam is known as an effective detoxifier in Ayurveda. Shonitamrutham Kashayam is rich in coolant properties.
Ingredients Of Shonitamrutham Kashayam
The primary ingredients of Shonitamrutham Kashayam are Gopangana (Hemidesmus indicus), Neem (Azadirachta indica), and Pathya (Terminalia chebula).
The rich medicinal properties contained in Shonitamrutham Kashayam are
Ayurveda recommends the consumption of Shonitamrutham Kashayam to treat health conditions such as:
Shonitamrutham Kashayam is a herbal decoction used in Ayurveda to treat various blood disorders. The kashayam is very effective in detoxifying the blood.
- The anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties of Shonitamrutham Kashayam can manage eczema naturally.
- The anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties of Shonitamrutham Kashayam protect the body from various bacterial and fungal infections. .
- The anti-inflammatory properties of Shonitamrutham help to heal wounds naturally.
- The antioxidant properties of Shonitamrutham Kashayam control cell damage.
Shonitamrutham Kashayam is very effective in managing various health conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, itching, wounds, etc.
The exact dosages of Shonitamrutham Kashayam vary depending on age, gender, and health conditions.
Side Effects Of Shonitamrutham Kashayam
There are no known side effects with the consumption of Shonitamrutham Kashayam.
Take the advice of an Ayurvedic practitioner before consuming Shonitamrutham Kashayam during pregnancy and lactation.
The information related to the Ayurvedic benefits of Shonitamrutham Kashayam takes from various Ayurvedic resources. Kindly consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before starting self-medication.
- Sahasrayoga-Kashaya Prakarana.