Ayurvedic Advantages Of Pathyashadangam Kashayam
Any Information you see will be valuable to someone today. Please share and Stay Connected.
Pathyashadangam Kashayam is a classic Ayurvedic formula in the form of decoction. Pathyashadangam kashayam can treat eye-related diseases.
Ingredients Of Pathyashadangam Kashayam
The general ingredients of Pathyashadangam kashayam are Pathya (Terminalia chebula), Aksha (Terminalia bellirica), Dhatri (Emblica Officinale), Nisa (Curcuma longa), Amrutha (Tinospora cordifolia), Nimba (Azadirachta indica), etc.
Pathyashadangam kashayam is rich in potent herbs with various medicinal properties.
The consumption of Pathyashadangam kashayam can manage health conditions affected above the neck.
- ENT problems.
Pathyashadangam Kashayam is an Ayurvedic formula to treat diseases of the head.
- Pathyashadangam kashayam can treat various headaches such as sinusitis, migraine, etc.
- Pathyashadangam kashayam can treat ear aches.
- Pathyashandangam kashayam can manage eye diseases.
- Pathyashadangam kashayam is beneficial for toothache and inflammation of the gums.
- Pathyashadangam kashayam can treat tunnel vision.
Pathyashadangam kashayam can treat headaches, earaches, eye diseases, etc.
The exact dosages of Pathyashadangam kashayam vary according to age, gender, and health conditions.
There are no known side effects with the consumption of Pathyashadangam Kashayam.
The consumption of Pathyashadangam Kashayam during pregnancy and lactation should be under strict medical advice only.
All information related to the health benefits of Pathyashadangam Kashayam derives from various Ayurvedic resources. Kindly consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before starting self-medication.
- Sarangadhara Samhita- Madhyama Khanda- 2/143-145.