Amruthotharam Kashayam To Treat Fever
Any Information you see will be valuable to someone today. Please share and Stay Connected.
Amruthotharam Kashayam is a herbal decoction widely used in Ayurveda to treat fever. Amruthotharam kashayam is rich in antipyretic properties. We can understand the significance of Amruthitharam Kashayam from ancient scriptures like Sahasrayoga. Amruthotharam Kashayam is very effective in balancing Tridoshas such as Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
Ingredients Of Amruthotharam Kashayam
Primary ingredients of Amruththaram kashayam are Nagara-Ginger (Zingiber Officinale), Amruta-NeemGiloy ( Tinosporacordifolia), and Haritaki – Harad (Terminaliachebula).
Amruthotharam kashayam is rich in medicinal properties such as :
Ayurveda recommends the consumption of Amruthotharam kashayam to treat various health conditions such as:
- Loss of appetite.
- Stuffy nose.
Amruthotharam Kashayam is a herbal formula widely used in Ayurveda to treat different health conditions. The Kashayam is prepared based on Kerala Ayurvedic principles.
- The carminative and antipyretic properties of Amruthotharam Kashayam help in treating fever naturally.
- The laxative properties included in Amruthotharam Kashayam help in the management of constipation.
- Amruthotharam Kashayam is very effective in managing anorexia due to its rich source of digestive properties in it. .
- The anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties of Amruthotharam Kashayam aid in treating arthritis.
- The immunomodulatory properties of Amruthotharam Kashayam boost immunity and protect the body from various diseases.
Amruthotharam Kashayam is an Ayurvedic formula that can treat health conditions such as fever, loss of appetite, constipation, arthritis, etc.
The exact dosages of Amruthotharam kashayam differ from person to person depending on age, gender, and health conditions.
There are no known side effects with the consumption of Amruthotharam Kashayam.
The consumption of Amruthotharam Kashayam during pregnancy and lactation should be under medical supervision only.
All information related to the health benefits of Amruthotharam Kashayam takes from various Ayurvedic resources. Kindly consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before starting self-medication.