Ingredients, Health Benefits, Dosages, And Side Effects Of Prasarinyadi Kashayam
Any Information you see will be valuable to someone today. Please share and Stay Connected.
Prasarinyadi Kashayam is an Ayurvedic medicine in the form of decoction. Prasarinyadi Kashayam was prepared based on Kerala Ayurvedic principles and has a significant role in Ayurveda treating joint pains. The kashayam can pacify aggravated Vata dosha as well.
Ingredients Of Prasarinyadi Kashayam
Prasarinyadi Kashayam is rich in potent herbs such as Prasarini (Merremia tridentata), Rasna (Alpinia galanga), Masha (Vigna mundo), Rasona (Alium cepa), Ginger (Zingiber officinalis).
The herbal ingredients contained in Prasarinyadi Kashayam possess the following medicinal properties.
Ayurveda recommends the consumption of Prasarinyadi Kashayam to treat the following health conditions.
- Joint pain.
- Musculoskeletal problems.
- Cervical Spondylosis.
- Pain and stiffness of the lower back.
Prasarinyadi Kahsyam can manage various health conditions due to Vata disorders.
- Prasarinyadi Kahsyam is rich in anti-rheumatic properties that can manage rheumatoid arthritis.
- The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of Prasarinyadi Kashayam aid in treating joint pains.
- Prasarinyadi Kashayam can treat health conditions such as frozen shoulder due to trauma or hyperglycemia.
- Prasarinyadi Kashyam can effectively treat degenerative diseases such as osteoarthritis.
- Prasarinyadi Kashayam can pacify aggravated Vata dosha that strengthens locomotory and neurological functions.
Prasarinyadi Kashayam is popular in Ayurveda to treat health conditions such as osteoarthritis, joint pain, rheumatoid arthritis, frozen shoulder, etc.
The exact dosages of Prasarinyadi Kashayam differ from person to person depending on age, gender, and health conditions.
There are no known side effects with the consumption of Prasarinyadi Kashayam.
The use of Prasarinyadi Kashaym during pregnancy and lactation should be under medical supervision only.
All information related to the significance of Prasarinyadi Kashayam in treating various health conditions takes from various Ayurvedic resources. Kindly consult with your Ayurvedic practitioner before starting self-medication.
- Sahasrayoga- Kashayaprakarana-Vatahara Kashaya 59.