Ingredients, Health Benefits, Dosages, And Side Effects Of Sahacharadi Kashayam
Any Information you see will be valuable to someone today. Please share and Stay Connected.
Sahacharadi Kashayam is an Ayurvedic medicine in herbal decoction form that can treat rheumatic conditions. Sahachara, Daru, and Nagara are the primary ingredients of Sahacharadi Kashayam. Sahacharadi Kashayam is prepared based on Kerala Ayurvedic principles. Sahacharadi kashayam is very effective in pacifying aggravated Vata dosha.
Ingredients Of Sahacharadi Kashayam
General constituents of Sahacharadi Kashayam are Sahachara (Srobilanthus heynianus), Daru (Cedrus deodara), and Nagara (Zingiber Officinalis).
Sahaharadi Kashayam is rich in medicinal properties such as:
Ayurveda urges the consumption of Sahacharadi Kashayam to treat health conditions such as:
- Joint pain.
- Shoulder dislocation pain.
- The analgesic properties of Sahacharadi Kashayam can control back pain naturally.
- The rich antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of Sahacharadi Kashayam can treat skin disorders.
- The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of Sahacharadi Kashayam help to treat arthritis effectively.
- Sahacharadi Kashayam can maintain blood glucose levels by producing the optimal levels of insulin.
- The laxative properties of Sahacharadi Kashayam treat constipation naturally.
- The consumption of Sahacharadi Kashayam can detoxify your blood.
- Sahacharadi Kashayam is very effective in treating slipped disc conditions.
Sahacharadi Kashayam can manage various health conditions such as arthritis, joint pain, skin disorders, constipation, etc.
The exact dosages of Sahacharadi Kashayam differ from person to person depending on age, gender, and health conditions.
There are no known side effects with the consumption of Sahacharadi Kashayam.
Consumption of Sahacharadi Kashayam during pregnancy and lactation should be under medical supervision only.
All information related to the health benefits of Sahacharadi Kashayam takes from various Ayurvedic resources. Kindly consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before starting self-medication.
- Ashtanga Hridayam.