Saraswata Churna-An Ayurvedic Remedy To Improve Intelligence
Any Information you see will be valuable to someone today. Please share and Stay Connected.
Saraswata Churna is an Ayurvedic medicine in herbal powder form. It is mainly used as a brain stimulant and tonic. It is used in the treatment of psychosis, depression, low intelligence level, etc. It pacifies all doshas, but mainly Vata dosha.
The ingredients contain in Saraswatha Churnam are:
- Viswa or Shunti (Zingiber officinale).
- Ajamoja (Trachyspermum roxburghianum).
- Rajani (Curcuma longa).
- Darvi or Daru haridra (Berberis aristata).
- Saindhava (Rock salt).
- Ugra or Vacha (Acorus calamus).
- Yashtyahwa (Glycyrrhiza glabra).
- Kushta (Saussurea costus).
- Magadhodbhava or Pippali (Piper longum).
- Jiraka (Cuminum cyminum).
Shunti, Ajamoja, Rajani, Darvi, Rock salt, Vacha, Yashtyahwa, Kushta, Pippali, and Jiraka are the ingredients of Saraswata Choornam.
The Ayurvedic properties of Saraswatha Churnam are:
- Roga karma
- Dosha karma
Tridoshahara mainly Kapha vata hara.
- Other karma
Unmada, Buddhimandya, Tridoshas, and Medya karma are the Ayurvedic properties of Saraswatha Churna.
Following are the use of Saraswata Choornam.
- Improves intellect.
- Improves concentration.
- Increases digestion.
- Increases memory power.
- Supports nervous system health.
- Supports adrenal health.
- Relieves anxiety and stress.
Saraswatha Churna is an Ayurvedic formulation in powdered form. It has the following health benefits:
- Saraswata Churna is used as a tonic for the nervous system, and the adrenals, and rejuvenates the mind and intellect.
- It is useful in Alzheimer’s disease, epilepsy, and mental disorders.
- It is an effective remedy to boost immunity.
- Saraswata Choornam is very beneficial for the one who has low intelligence, weak memory, and a disturbed mind.
- It is used for improving speech delay, language problems, stammering, etc.
- It increases digestion.
- It Pacifies all doshas, especially Vata dosha.
- It is used in the treatment of psychosis, loss of concentration, anxiety, mania, MDP, Depression, irritability, etc.
- Ayurveda practitioners also use this for the treatment of Neuropathy, neuritis, and tinnitus.
The general dosages of Saraswatha Churnam are the following:
- Consume ½-1 grams along with ghee and honey 1-2 times a day before or after meals or as suggested by your Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is generally recommended to have it during the early morning on an empty stomach.
- No known side effects are caused under medical supervision. Overdose may result in gastritis.
- Consume this powder in a fixed dose and for a limited period, as guided by the doctor.
Diabetic, hypertensive patients, cardiac patients, obese people, pregnant ladies, lactating mothers, and children should take this medicine strictly under medical supervision.
All the information related to Saraswatha Churnam was taken from different Ayurvedic resources. Kindly consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before starting self-medication.