The Importance Of Pushyanuga Churna As An Ayurvedic Medicine
Any Information you see will be valuable to someone today. Please share and Stay Connected.
Ayurveda, or the science of life, is a holistic approach to healthcare that focuses on helping individuals live a healthy and balanced existence. There are a variety of formulations that are useful to accomplish this. Pushyanuga Churna is one among them.
Pushyanuga Churna is an ayurvedic herbal powder that can help with feminine problems. It helps treat metrorrhagia, leucorrhoea, menstrual issues, and heavy menstrual bleeding caused by different factors.
Pushyanuga Churna is a blend of 26 different herbal powders to treat gynecological problems. The following are some of them:
- Patha (Cyclea peltata).
- Jambu-bija majja (Eugenia jambolana).
- amra-bija majja, Mango Seed (Mangifera indica Linn).
- Pashanbheda (Aerva lanata).
- Daruharidra (Berberis aristata).
- Ambasthaki (Cissampelos Pareira).
- Mocharasa,Shalmali(Salmalia Malabarica). .
- Lajjalu (Mimosa pudica).
- Padma kesara, Kamala (Nelumbo nucifera) .
- Vahlika, Kumkuma (Crocus sativus).
- Ativisa (Aconitum heterophyllum).
- Musta (Cyperus rotundus).
- Bilva (Aegle Marmelos).
- Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa).
- Gairika (Red Ochre).
- Katphala, Myrica nagi(Myrica esculenta).
- Maricha, Black pepper (Piper nigrum).
- Sunthi, Ginger (Zingiber Officinalis).
- Draksha, Raisins (Vitis vinifera).
- Rakta chandana (Pterocarpus santalinus).
- Katvanga, Araluka(Oroxylum Indicum).
- Vatsaka, Kutaja (Holarrhena antidysenterica).
- Ananta (Hemidesmus indicus).
- Dhataki (Woodfordia fruticosa).
- Mulheti, Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra).
- Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) .
Patha, Jambu Bija Majja, Amra Bija Majja, Pasanbheda, Rasanjana, Ambasthaki, Manjith, Padma kesara, Kumkuma, Ativisa, Musta, Bilva, Lodhra, Kaiphala, Marica, Sunthi, Rakta chandan, Anantu, Dhatki, Madruka (Yashti), Arjuna are the components in Pushyanug Churna.
Ayurvedic Properties Of Pushyanuga Churna
Pushyanuga Churna's flavor is astringent, pungent, sweet, and bitter. It balances the three doshas: Vata, pitta, and Kapha. It works on plasma, blood, muscles, and the reproductive system.
Leucorrhoea, Menstrual disorder, and Excessive menstrual bleeding of various etiology are the indications of Pushyanuga Churna.
Ayurvedic formulation Pushyanug Churna provides the following health benefits:
- This medication aids with gynecological issues.
- It heals bleeding disorders due to its alternative and vasoconstrictor effects. This formula can treat issues that cause heavy bleeding, such as Metrorrhagia and Menorrhagia.
- Leucorrhoea is a medical condition where women experience thick whitish or yellowish color discharge from the vagina. Excess water stagnation with uterine tumors, ovarian cysts, and leucorrhoea are dried up and reduced by Pushyanuga Churna.
- Pushyanuga Churna is a circulatory and menstrual regulator. Excessive bleeding, fibroids, painful periods, mid-cycle bleeding, and severe bleeding before menopause are all conditions treated with it.
- Endometriosis is a disorder that occurs when endometrial tissue grows outside the womb, producing pelvic pain, particularly during menstruation. Pushyanuga Churna is an effective remedy for endometriosis.
- This medicine is a tonic for the uterus.
- Because of its anti-inflammatory qualities, it helps to minimize swelling.
- It's antispasmodic. As a result, it relieves spasms.
- Hemorrhoids and uterine infections also were treated with it.
- It helps with diarrhea, dysentery, Grahani, and other digestive problems.
- Coughs and other respiratory issues can be treated and managed with the Churna's components.
- This supplement can help with estrogen imbalances in the body.
The Dosage Of Pushyanug Churna
Take 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoonful (1-3 gm) twice a day with honey or rice water before food or as directed by your doctor.
Pushyanuga Churna Side Effects
If you take this medicine for an extended period, your menstrual cycle may become irregular.
Information about Pushyanug Churna came from a variety of Ayurvedic sources. Before starting self-medication, get guidance from an Ayurvedic practitioner.
- Bhaishajya Ratnavali.