Vacha Lasunadi Thailam In The Antidote Of Ear Problems
Any Information you see will be valuable to someone today. Please share and Stay Connected.
Vacha Lasunadi Thailam
Vacha Lasunadi Thailam is a classic herbal oil found very beneficial in treating various kinds of ear troubles such as infections, external injuries, ear discharges, etc. Vacha Lasunadi thailam is used as an ear drop and for head massages. Ancient Ayurvedic literature such as Sharangha Samhitha describes the pertinence of Vacha Lasunadi thailam. The oil is prepared based on Kerala Ayurvedic principles.
Ingredients Of Vacha Lasunadi Thailam
General elements of Vacha Lasunadi Thailam are Vacha( Acorus Calamus), Thila thaila( Sesame oil), Nisha(Curcuma longa), Lashuna(Alium Sativum), and Bilva(Aegle marmelos).
Vacha LAsunadi thailam is rich in potent herbs with medicinal properties such as:
Ayurveda advises the usage of Vacha Lasunadi Thailam in the treatment of various ear conditions such as :
- Ear discharge.
- Ear injuries.
- Pus collection.
- The anti-bacterial and antimicrobial properties of Vacha Lasunadi thailam is very effective in treating ear infections.
- Vacha Lasunadi thailam as an ear drops help to prevent pain and swelling of ears due to the rich analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- The healing properties of Vacha Lasunadi thailam can clear the pus in the ears.
- The external application of Vacha Lasunadi Thailam can control catarrh symptoms and ear discharges. .
The external application of Vacha Lasunadi Thailam can treat various ear diseases such as ear discharge, infections, external injuries, etc.
According to your Ayurvedic doctor's recommendations, Vacha Lasunadi thailam can use as an ear drop. Vacha Lasunadi Thailam is advised only for external applications.
There are no known side effects with the external application of Vacha Lasunadi Thailam.
The external application of Vacha Lasunadi Thailam is not advisable for pregnant and lactating mothers.
All information related to the health benefits of Vacha Lasunadi thailam takes from various Ayurvedic resources. Kindly consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before starting self-medication.
- Sharangha Samhita Madhyama Kandha-9/198, Sahasrayogam.