Significance Of Pitaka Churna In Ayurveda
Any Information you see will be valuable to someone today. Please share and Stay Connected.
Pitaka churna is traditional Ayurvedic medicine in the form of powder. Pitaka churna generally recommends Ayurveda to treat dental diseases, gingivitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, and stomatitis.
Pitaka Churna is a powerful package of herbs such as Daru Haridra, Manashila, Haratala, Saindava, and Rock Salt. Pitaka churna can administer along with honey or ghee for better results.
Ingredients Of Pitaka Churna
The primary ingredients of Pitaka churna are Daru Haridra( Berberis aristata), Manashila( Realgar), Haratala( Orpiment), Saindava( Rock Salt), and Yavakshara( Alkali of Hordeum vulgare).
Ayurveda recommends Pitaka Churna for people who suffer from the following health conditions.
- Oral disorders.
Pitaka churna is a healthy package of potent herbs with various medicinal properties.
- Pitaka churna is very effective in treating stomatitis. Stomatitis is a condition of inflammation of the mouth and lips. Gargling with Pitaka churna helps to get relief from stomatitis.
- Dental problems can also be treated effectively with Pitaka churna by gargling Pitaka churna with a mix of honey or ghee.
- Pharyngitis is known as the inflammation of the Pharynx. Pitaka churna can naturally treat Pharyngitis.
- Pitaka churna has ropana( healing ) properties that help to heal wounds quickly through its external application.
- A gentle gargle with Pitaka Churna with honey or ghee treats throat infections quickly.
- Tonsillitis is a condition of inflammation of the tonsils. The anti-inflammatory properties of Pitaka churna help in the treatment of tonsilitis.
Health conditions such as stomatitis, dental problems, pharyngitis, wounds, throat infections, and tonsilitis can be treated effectively with Pitaka churna.
Dosages Of Pitaka Churna
Pitaka Churna doses vary from person to person, depending on age, gender, and health conditions.
Pitaka churna can administer under strict medical supervision due to its mild corrosive property.
Pitaka Churna does not recommend by Ayurveda during pregnancy and lactation period.
The information about Pitaka Churna receives from several Ayurvedic sources. Before beginning self-medication, get the opinion of an Ayurvedic practitioner.
- Ashtanga Hridayam Mukharogapratisheda 22:100.