The Significance Of Karappan Kashayam In Treating Skin Diseases
Any Information you see will be valuable to someone today. Please share and Stay Connected.
Karappan Kashayam is a concentrated decoction prepared out of herbal ingredients. The kashayam is widely used in Ayurveda in treating skin diseases in children.
General ingredients of Karappan Kashayam are Ashwatha (Ficus religiosa), Ela (Elettaria Cardamom), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Vata (Ficus Bengalensis), Pippali (Piper longum), Plaksha (Ficus gibbosa), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Udumbara (Ficus glomerata), Draksha (Vitis Vinifera), etc.
Karappan Kashaym prepares from natural plants with lots of medicinal properties in them. They are:
Karappan Kashayam is mainly used in Ayurveda to treat skin disorders in children.
- Allergic conditions.
Karappan Kashayam is an Ayurvedic formula in the form of decoction.
- The anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties of Karappan Kashayam are very useful in controlling infections on the skin.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of Karappan Kashayam help to heal wounds naturally.
- Karappan kashayam is very effective in treating Infantile skin disorders.
- The anti-bacterial and analgesic properties of Karappan kashayam help to manage abscesses effectively.
- Karappan kashayam is rich in anti-itching properties that help to manage pruritis naturally.
Karappan Kashayam is very effective in treating various health conditions such as skin infections, wounds, abscesses, pruritis, etc.
There are no known side effects with the consumption of Karappan Kashayam.
Karappan Kashayam consumption during pregnancy and lactation should be under medical supervision only.
- Sahasrayoga, Arogya Kalpa Druma.